Friday, May 6, 2011

MANCOURT IS IN SESSION; ALL RISE: UNU NO HAVE NO BEHAVIOR!! LOOK HOW UNU DO DI PLACE BOUT UNU A PROTEST - ISH PART UNU STAY AN VOTE? DAT ME WAN KNOW! TRY NO BADDA FEEL LIKE A TRU ME FRAIDA A UNU ME A DROP TIDAY CASE OH!

"Good Day Judge Limit. I am 23 years old and have been seeing this guy who is 28 for more than 3 months now. We haven't slept together yet because I don't want to add anymore to my list of ppl I already slept with. He says he understands but everytime we chill, he pressures me into having sex or doing something with him. Last time we hung out, I was on my period so he knew we couldn't do anything. Yet, he still insisted on me giving him head. I was reluctant at first cuz he was the only one going to enjoy it but later I gave in and did it. Of lately, he constantly text me dirty msgs which he didn't before and he wants us to have phone sex and all his texts since then are about sex or sexual contents. I told one of my friends what happened and she says when he gets the nookie he's gonna be done with me so I should just leave him alone. I am coonfused about what to do because I really like him but I am just not sure. Did I make a mistake by pleasing him? Thank you for all your advice!"

1 comment:

  1. VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION - JUST HOW MUCH PPL YOU ALREADY SLEEP WITH AT AGE 23 MAM??

    ReplyDelete