Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MAN COURT IS IN SESSION; ALL RISE: GOOD MORNING MY LOYAL MANCOURT FOLLOWERS! NUFF A DEM SAD WHEN DEM FIND OUT SAY DEM ANO GOD - ABAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Good Morning Man Court and Judge Limit. Please see if you can help me figure this one out. One of my husband's co-worker and really close friend has started being a little too friendly with me, to the point where it is now making me uncomfortable. It started out with innocent hellos, and funny text forwards. Now, he has started texting me really late at nights like 1am and esp. when he knows my husband is working out of town. His compliments are starting to sound like pick up lines for eg. he'd say things like, "I'm the type he can see himself with etc etc". So far, I have stopped responding to his texts and is trying really hard to ignore him. I haven't said anything to my hubby yet cuz he thinks highly of this person and I know it's gonna make him really upset and I don't want him to lose his job. Please tell me what to do. Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment