Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MAN COURT IS IN SESSION; ALL RISE: HOPE EVERY ONE HAD A PLEASANT EASTER AND PUT GOD FIRST AN NOT BUN! GOD ABOVE DEM...SEE CASE BELOW:

Good Day
Man Court
! I really don’t know where to start. When I was 18, I met my cousin’s boyfriend from overseas for the first time in Jamaica. Long story short, we ended up sleeping together. We had an affair for a good 3-4 years. I never feel bad in the beginning cuz she was always cheating on him and she made it so obvious too. At one point, I must have been out of my mind cuz I really wanted him and ended up telling him about her indiscretions and all give him some strong evidence too. But him confront har an dem still together. Finally, me an him jus mess around and hardly ever talk. He is no saint either cuz he had crazy girls that she knew about too. I am in no position to judge I know that. It’s been more dan 10 years now since it happened. My conscience a beat me bad and I was just wondering if I should tell her what happened, just to come clean and move on. She prlly won’t talk to me for the rest of her life and I honestly don’t want that. Do you think I should just let it stay how it is?

P.S. He never tried anything after – we’ve kept it pretty standard.


No comments:

Post a Comment