Friday, April 8, 2011

MAN COURT IS IN SESSION; ALL RISE: HAPPY FLYDAY DEM SAY - DOH??!! WELL, OH WELL - AS THE DAYS GOES BY SO DOES LIFE. SOME PPL WILL/CAN FAKE IT ALL THE WAY THRU BUT I KNOW THE REAL PPL WILL MAKE IT ALL THE WAY THRU. TO ALL THE MAN COURTERS (THOSE WHO COMMENT, THOSE WHO COMMENT AN NO READ IT, THOSE WHO READ ONLY AND ESP. TO THOSE WHO CUT DEM EYE AN SCREW UP DEM FACE) THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!! SEE CASE BELOW:

'Hello Man Court. I am 30 years old and have been married since I was 18 years old. This marriage was arranged by my family. My husband is also the same age. They said that I would grow to love him, which I do but not in the husband and wife way. After we got married, we or more so HE has been trying to get me pregnant. I have a birth control (BC) which prevents me from getting pregnant for 5 years at a time. I have so far had 2 abortions which he does not know about and before I discovered this BC! We keep going to different doctors to find out what is wrong with the both us and ofcourse, nothing is wrong with us - prlly just me. I am not ready but I don't know how to tell him. Help me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment