Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MANCOURT IS IN SESSION; ALL RISE: I AM THE OFFICIAL PRESIDING JUDGE OF THIS COURT AN NO OTHER. HOWEVER, I RELY ON THE PRESTIGIOUS MEMBERS OF THE JURY FOR THEIR EVER SO WORTHY VIEWS AND THAT IS WHY DIS COURT IS A SUCCESS! LET THIS BE AN OPEN INVITATION THAT ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COMMENT ON ANY/ALL CASES POSTED HERE. SEE CASE BELOW:



         Good Morning Judge Limit and ManCourters. First of all, thank you for posting my case. About three months ago, I was walking through the mall with one of my best friends, when I noticed my husband sitting and having what looked like to be lunch with this other woman. As I started walking towards them, he saw me and got up and quickly made his way to the male washroom. I went over and started talking to this ‘other’ woman. She told me that they were in fact seeing each other and that they are just getting over her miscarriage!!!!! At this point, I was livid! I went and knocked on the bathroom door – telling him to come out but he wouldn’t and he wasn’t saying anything so I ended up looking like a loser so I left and went home. He is yet to come home – ALL NOW!! His cell phone is cut off and when I call this other woman looking for my husband, she says she haven’t seen or heard from him either. I don’t know what to do now at this point.

3 comments:

  1. i wld tell that damn woman i am his wife ,prob tell her off and wat she need to knw of me and him... shit!!!!!!! for him to come bck home like all is well and cell phone off i kick the shit out of him and let him get the fuck out. mek him knw mi damn serios to bloodcloth.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you think your single, that behavior can get you nowhere. @the lady that made the comment... what she should do is respect her body and her mind. the heart seeks desire which makes it irrational so it may confuse what the mind is telling you. however, if the man needed to be found he would be found, the fact that he didn't show up, now that speaks for itself. take the time to accept what you saw and move on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Move on...di man wutless. As hard as it is, you will be better off!!!

    ReplyDelete