Friday, July 6, 2012

MANCOURT IS IN SESSION; ALL RISE: HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL MY READERS :) LIFE CAN BE HARD AT TIMES BUT TRY JESUS 1ST BEFORE U TRY A GAL OR A BWOY - TRY HIM! SEE CASE BELOW: (p.s. I have quite a few to say about this case in particular enuh)






Hello Judge Limit and Fellow mancourters. I am a regular reader of mancourt blog and have decided to submit my own lickle problem. Please I am asking you, if you figure out who I am, no badda bawl it out and please don’t be biased. I want everyone’s honest opinion please.

About one month ago, I met this Black guy from out of town. He is now living and working in my city. He has tattoos, drinks and smokes and was locked up for 4 years for extortion. He does not express himself the way I want him to, so it makes m I frustrated. He loves to cycle and goes to the gym everyday.

On Saturday, I met this White guy that lives in my apartment building. I don’t know much about him yet but he wants to go to the lave to have a picnic. I am not sure what the hell to talk to him about tho but he seems very nice. He drinks too, he’s extremely active, skateboard, cycling and when we met he was bleeding from the leg down.

The problem is, both of them are extremely adventurous while I am laid back. The black guy brings this whole new emotional excitement while the white guy is silly and humorous. Really sweet. I am confused because I really like the black guy but if things don’t work out, I don’t want to miss out on the white guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment